Today in Syria
Jabhat al-Nusra has declared war on Harakat Hazm, after it was alleged that Hazm kidnapped and executed Abu Eissa al-Tabqa, a senior JaN commander.
- JaN accused Hamz of kidnapping and executing Abu Eissa al-Tabqa, a senior JaN commander, along with 2 of his companions, as well as attacking JaN supply routes.
- This comes after recent outbreaks of fighting between JaN and Hazm in Aleppo and Idlib. Hazm joined the Levant Front after their most recent fighting with JaN.
- JaN is demanding that the Levant Front hand over Hazm fighters who are accused of attacks on it.
- They also urged the coalition to evacuate Hazm bases.
- The Levant Front has issued a “last warning” to Hazm and has asked JaN not to attack.
- Hazm said that it would be willing to submit the fighters to a sharia court as long as it is independent.
View original post 1,118 more words